January 7, 2013

depression

Yeah that ugly word.  I hate it.  I'm suffering with it.  I want it to go away.  Sadly that seems to be easier said than done.  Was on citalopram/Celexa and good fricking lord did that screw me up.  Yep my depression went away, but so did my ability to sleep and my motivation, and a few other things.  I don't know why, but my god did it suck.  I stopped it and have an appointment today to see my regular doc.  Hopefully we can figure something out.  

I'm selling both Origami Owl (a customizable locket) and Thirty-One now...  My excuse it apparently because it gets me out of the house... It's taking over my life though!  I should get a picture to show my set up in my living room as I can't even contain it in my office. I have both my Thirty-One stuff and my Origami Owl stuff, and a desk for my full-time job set up in the living room...  I can't complain too loudly though.  I do enjoy selling them both though most days.  Heck, I am my own best customer! 

My kids are, once again, driving me insane.  They are fighting and arguing over the most asinine things!  I don't understand it, but by god is it making me nuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment